Clark University ITS is proud to now offer Adobe Creative Cloud on all public computers in addition to Adobe licenses for all faculty and staff. Creative Cloud includes many powerful tools, including Photoshop, Lightroom, Acrobat, Audition, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, and more!
All Adobe applications do different things: Lightroom and Photoshop, for example, are designed for photo editing, while Acrobat is designed for editing and creating PDFs. As the collection’s name suggests, however, all of them support creative pursuits, such as podcasting, graphic design, video editing, and more.
Since Adobe Creative Cloud includes several complex applications, ITS has a few tips and tricks on getting started and making the most of this technology.
Tips for Getting Started with Adobe
- Learn more about Creative Cloud and included apps in a LinkedIn crash course.
- Identify 1-2 app(s) that best fit your current projects. Don’t worry, there’s plenty of time to learn more later!
- Once you know which apps you’d like to learn, explore tutorial videos and articles in Adobe’s Learning Center.
- For more in-depth guides, check out the LinkedIn Learning collection curated by Clark’s technology training specialist.
- Browse Adobe templates (included in staff and faculty licenses)
Happy Creating! If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk by emailing email@example.com or calling 508-793-7745.