We know it’s a busy time, but we just want to give you a few important reminders:
1) The last day of classes is Monday, May 2.
2) The final exam period is Thursday and Friday, May 5 and 6; and Monday and Tuesday, May 9 and 10. Please continue to verify the date, time, and location of your exams by going to https://apps.clarku.edu/final-exam-lookup/.
3) You may continue to register online for the fall semester until 11:59pm on Friday, May 27. The web is scheduled to reopen in mid-August for the add/drop period. Students will receive an email when the web reopens at that time.
4) Please refer to the 2015-2016 Interactive Calendar (http://www.clarku.edu/offices/registrar/calendar/interactive-calendar.cfm) that is available on the Registrar’s Office webpage. Information regarding the day school (arts and sciences) is highlighted in blue.
CONTINUING (NON-GRADUATING) STUDENTS
Grades for continuing, non-graduating students are due on Tuesday, May 17. For graduation purposes, we will be processing grades that have been entered in the database prior to that date, so it’s possible that you may see some of your grades online early. Do not worry if you do not see all of your grades or a recalculated GPA at that time; it will likely take us a day or two after the May 17 due date to process all grades and recalculate all GPAs. You will receive an email at your Clark email account from the Registrar’s Office when ALL grades are ready for you to view online.
Those of you who are required to register for Independent/Research or Education (MAT) courses over the summer 2016 semester may do so online beginning Monday, May 2. If you are unsure whether you are required to register in the summer, please contact your department.
GRADUATING AND “WALKING” STUDENTS
- Continue to check your Clark email account through Commencement day for important reminders, notices, and other timely messages.
- Grades for graduating and “walking” students are due at noon on Thursday, May 12. You will be notified via email at your Clark email account when all grading processes have been completed and grades are available for you to check online.
- Please be sure to check the www.clarku.edu/commencement website. The link on the right (Graduate Student Information) provides important additional details (assembly, caps and gowns, etc.).
- We expect to post degrees to the database on Monday, May 23. If you are planning to order an official transcript that indicates your degree award, be sure to check your online unofficial transcript first. Wait until you see the degree award information (see example below) before you place your order.
Good luck with your final exams and papers,
The Registrar’s Office