The Help Desk and Tess Walsh, our Technology Training Specialist is excited to invite staff to join her for an in-person Introduction to OneDrive workshop on Monday, October 3 from 2:30 PM – 3:30PM
- Have you ever left a document on your campus computer that you need to work on from home?
- Have you ever spent time integrating feedback from multiple teammates into one final version of a file?
- Have you ever been confused about which versions of a document should be considered final?
If so, this one-hour workshop is for you! Developed specifically for staff who are interested in learning more about OneDrive, we’ll discuss how this tool can help you and your department:
- Improve collaboration among and across teams
- Increase efficiency in document management
- Support hybrid working environments
Seats are limited, so click here to register now.
Can’t make it?
If you can’t make this workshop, visit our Technology Training page regularly to see more workshops – both live and virtual, or request custom training.