GSOM Lost and Found.

A reminder to all — GSOM has a lost and found.  If you find something left behind inside or directly outside of Carlson Hall, please turn it into the lost and found – located in Carlson Hall 226.  A Graduate Assistant on duty can assist you with locating any lost items that were turned in, just let them know what you lost and they will check for you.

Also, if you find something, please turn it into Carlson Hall 226 so the missing item can be claimed by the owner.  Several items have been found in the classrooms lately, so if you have misplaced something, be sure to check out the box.

Thank you.