Course registration for the fall 2017 semester opens on Wednesday, August 9th at 9 a.m. for all GSOM students. You may view the fall course schedule here: https://www2.clarku.edu/offices/registrar/courses/index.cfm.
- Please pay careful attention to the Campus Code when selecting your courses: 1 = Main Campus; S = Southborough.
- Make sure that you take care of any holds that may affect your registration.
- Your advisor will send your course registration PIN prior to August 9th. If you haven’t received yours by August 7th, please contact your advisor.
- Registration instructions are found on this site: http://www2.clarku.edu/gsom/currentstudents/registration/index.cfm.
- When planning your fall schedule, make sure to review the spring 2018 schedule posted here http://www2.clarku.edu/gsom/currentstudents/courses/schedules.cfm as some courses are only offered in certain semesters, times and locations. You should consider mapping out your plans for the year.