The European Career Fair @ MIT (ECF) is an annual recruiting event, organized by the MIT European Club, that connects employers from Europe with the most talented candidates in the US. Discover the many opportunities that international companies, academic institutions and non-profit organizations from Europe have to offer.
THE EVENT IS OPEN TO EVERYONE-REGISTERED CANDIDATES AND WALK-INS!
So now that you have heard about the European Career Fair at MIT and asked yourself a question: “Should I go?”. The right answer is “Yes, you should!” After all, you have nothing to lose, but only to gain.
Here are ten reasons why you should attend ECF in 2013:
- Meet face-to-face with influential European employers, who might be out of your reach any other day.
- Learn about European work culture and career growth opportunities.
- Measure yourself against your competition (who may become your new friends and/or sources of career advice).
- Practice your networking, interviewing and pitching skills.
- Polish and update your resume.
- Perfect your professional smile and posture.
- Practice all the languages you speak.
- Get out on a Saturday in February, may it freeze or snow.
- Air out your “interview outfit” and check if it still fits.
- Meet all the beautiful people who organize this unique career fair for you.
Convinced? We thought so. Now all you have to do is submit your resume by December 15 and come use this unique opportunity the best way you can. Just one warning – it MAY change your life. We will tell you more about that in one of our next posts – stay tuned.