The ITS Help Desk will be holding its 3rd annual Customer Service Week from November 4 to 8. In addition to a Meet & Greet, catered by the Help Desk student staff, we are offering Help Desk House Call and Help Desk Self-Service sessions.
Help Desk House Call
Help Desk staff come to your office to hear about your work processes and work with you to come up with resources ITS can provide to improve those processes. We can help you with information regarding resources available to student workers, managing files, data backup, permissions to resources (printers, file shares, mailboxes) and more. We will work with individuals and groups.
Help Desk Self-Service sessions
During this 30 minute session, you will learn:
- How to log your own Help Desk ticket
- How to check on your open tickets & review closed tickets
- How to update your ticket directly
- How to expedite your request by providing information the Help Desk requires
There are multiple days and times this session is being offered. If you are interested in attending, please complete the online registration form.
Meet & Greet
- Thursday, Nov. 7, 2 to 4 p.m.
- University Archives, Academic Commons
This is a great opportunity for us to get to know each other and put faces to names! The students really look forward to this event and we hope you can join us. To RSVP please complete the online registration form.